Free Trial questions

4/2/2020 11:09:18 AM
Hi, I'm a new user so I'm in my free trial. I want to ask how many questions does the free trial has because I just finished a few questions and I couldn't find more?

4/4/2020 1:50:40 PM
If you get a free trial, you only get trial questions, you dont get all questions, if you want all questions, you have to buy it.

4/6/2020 1:03:40 PM
adff239053 wrote:
Hi, I'm a new user so I'm in my free trial. I want to ask how many questions does the free trial has because I just finished a few questions and I couldn't find more?

You have access to 33 questions across all subject areas with the free SAT trial. It is just meant to give you an idea of what the QBank looks like before you make the decision to purchase it.

5/18/2021 9:31:49 AM
Still, the quality of all the 33 questions is very good. It will definitely keep me busy for a while. I can't buy a full version now because I do not have time to focus on it but I will be staying at my father's real estate in Kotor next month for two weeks and will have a lot of time to work on it.
edited by czew976736 on 5/18/2021
edited by on 6/14/2021

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK