Looking for Serious Study Buddies 510+

6/27/2020 2:57:15 AM
Hi!!
I'm looking for a few studious pre-meds to study for the MCAT together online. I'm taking the MCAT in August and am studying 8-12 hours a day.
I would love to have some accountability partners so we can have online silent study sessions to keep each other motivated, ask questions when needed, share resources,...

Leave your email and test date and I'll reach out to you soon

6/29/2020 1:25:10 AM
Hey, I test on August 14th. I would love a study buddy. My email is [email protected]. Feel free to contact me!

6/29/2020 5:24:14 PM
Hi

I'm planning on taking the test in September and would love to work together and keep each other accountable! feel free to contact me!
[email protected]

6/29/2020 8:56:44 PM
jvnq862467 wrote:
Hi!!
I'm looking for a few studious pre-meds to study for the MCAT together online. I'm taking the MCAT in August and am studying 8-12 hours a day.
I would love to have some accountability partners so we can have online silent study sessions to keep each other motivated, ask questions when needed, share resources,...

6/29/2020 9:03:11 PM
I am interested in being a study buddy. Test day is August 29th. Email is [email protected]

7/1/2020 2:11:14 PM
I'm interested if your still looking to get a group together. here is my email [email protected], my test is mid-august and I need some people to help push through this last grind.

7/1/2020 6:15:28 PM
Hey I'm interested as well! Im testing Aug 14th and notice that I can use some extra motivation in the evening so zoom studying Sess sounds really appealing. I'm also studying 8-10 hrs per day.

[email protected]

7/2/2020 3:11:28 PM
hey, we started a group me chat for those interested. Email phone numbers to [email protected]

7/5/2020 12:05:14 PM
jvnq862467 wrote:
Hi!!

Hey Im testing in September and have been on the same schedule. My email is [email protected]

7/7/2020 8:39:28 PM
Hello!

My name is Madeline! I take my exam in September. Would love to work with you all!

We all got this!!!!

7/7/2020 9:00:10 PM
jvnq862467 wrote:
Hi!!

Hello my name is Ryan and I'm testing Aug 29. I'd love to take part in this study group. I go to Cornell (I welcome the ****ty ivy jokes) and am going to be a senior in the fall. My email is [email protected] - reach out whenever is easiest.

7/7/2020 9:00:26 PM
jvnq862467 wrote:
Hi!!

Hello my name is Ryan and I'm testing Aug 29. I'd love to take part in this study group. I go to Cornell (I welcome the ****ty ivy jokes) and am going to be a senior in the fall. My email is [email protected] - reach out whenever is easiest.

7/9/2020 1:11:48 AM
Hi, my name is Dustin and I am testing early September. I think forming an online study group will really help with motivation and accountability. If you would like to add me to the group I would be grateful to join. My email is [email protected]
edited by on 7/9/2020

7/12/2020 1:55:32 AM
jvnq862467 wrote:
Hi!!

Hi, I am so glad you asked! My name is Heidi and I am interested in studying together! My test date is September 27th. If you can add me to the group I would be so grateful. My email is [email protected].

7/18/2020 5:56:14 PM
jvnq862467 wrote:
Hi!!

My name is Ryan and I would love to join this group! My email is [email protected] thanks!!

7/22/2020 8:31:38 PM
jvnq862467 wrote:
Hi!!

Hey, I'm interested in joining the study group as well. Let me know! I'm taking it end of August. [email protected]

7/26/2020 3:51:28 PM
jvnq862467 wrote:
Hi!!

Hi! ik this is late but if you dont mind a new person joining id love a group to keep me motivated My email is [email protected]

7/26/2020 7:01:48 PM
jvnq862467 wrote:
Hi!!

Hey, I hope this is still an open invitation! If not, no worries. My email is [email protected] :^)

7/28/2020 5:20:42 PM
Hi! If this offer is still open I'm testing in late August, studying as much as I can, and I'd love accountability partners. Email me at [email protected]!

7/29/2020 1:47:35 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Sabah and I'll be testing in August and would love study buddies! My email is: [email protected]

11/22/2020 1:48:13 PM
hey guys,

you can join this discord study group. it has basically everything to use for a virtual study group.

https://discord.gg/hfUX9RJWbB

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK