need a study partner live or online.

1/15/2010 2:06:50 PM
I live in Seattle,Washington.I am going to take my exam on March 11.I need a study partner live or online.If interested please contact me.My email id is [email protected]

10/9/2018 2:49:36 PM
sajo27287394 wrote:
I live in Seattle,Washington.I am going to take my exam on March 11.I need a study partner live or online.If interested please contact me.My email id is [email protected]

hello are you preparing for step 2 ck , I live seattle area too, my test hopefully by february..my email [email protected]

10/10/2018 4:32:36 PM
Hi ,am sandra and live in NJ. My CS exam is in january . am intrested in the online ( skype)practise of cases. Email is [email protected]

10/11/2018 1:02:09 PM
uirr975434 wrote:
Hi ,am sandra and live in NJ. My CS exam is in january . am intrested in the online ( skype)practise of cases. Email is [email protected]

Hi I am interested in practicing blind too. Test in December, if u want too, let me know

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK