Femal study partner in denver or skype

10/2/2017 12:12:09 AM
Hi
Looking for female study partner,im in Denver Colorado..my exam on nov6th..i i will be free eveyday 7-10 pm MST.....if anyone interested do reply

10/8/2017 9:55:23 AM
Hey, I'm Ana. I am in Atlanta (eastern time) so I can do 7-8 MST (which is 9-10 EST) with you every day. I have done FA up to practice cases. Waiting to find a partner to do practice cases with If interested, give me your skype and available date/time and we can start practicing right away.

10/9/2017 2:22:29 PM
eetu355322 wrote:
Hey, I'm Ana. I am in Atlanta (eastern time) so I can do 7-8 MST (which is 9-10 EST) with you every day. I have done FA up to practice cases. Waiting to find a partner to do practice cases with If interested, give me your skype and available date/time and we can start practicing right away.

Hi im intrested
My skype funrose445

10/12/2017 1:46:49 PM
MariaJacob wrote:
eetu355322 wrote:

Hi im intrested
My skype funrose445

Can you resend skype request

10/21/2017 12:50:34 PM
hi if either of you are interested I am also looking for a partner. Im in EST, im fully prepared I literally just need someone to practice with. Im looking for about 1-1.5 hours/day (whatever it takes to do one system). Add me on skype if interested [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK