Skype SP Eastern Time Starting OCT.9

10/8/2017 9:47:08 AM
Please read the information below before contacting me, as to ensure a good match and avoid wasting each other's time.

How: Skype
Time Zone: Eastern (I'm in Atlanta)
Format: We will run cases together from FA.
Session duration: 1-2 hours
Materials used: FIRST AID FOR STEP 2CS 5th Edition (or Newer)
Available Times: Monday-Friday - 8PM-10PM
Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday - Variable, flexible schedule
Partner requirements: English doesn't have to be the first language, but he/she should speak fluently. He/she should have read FA up to Section 4 Practice Cases.

You do not have to do all available session times with me. So, if you can only do Monday, that's cool. I'll do Monday with you and Tuesday with someone else. Even if it's just one session, I'll take it.

Interested? Write your first name, skype ID,session time AND date and I'll let you know if I can make it.
edited by on 10/8/2017

10/9/2017 1:09:20 PM
Hi,
I am in Phoenix. Have scheduled my cs for O
ct.28. My timing is flexible. I have reviewed UWorld cases and partly FA.
[email protected]

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

eetu355322 wrote:
Please read the information below before contacting me, as to ensure a good match and avoid wasting each other's time.

Partner requirements: English doesn't have to be the first language, but he/she should speak fluently. He/she should have read FA up to Section 4 Practice Cases.

You do not have to do all available session times with me. So, if you can only do Monday, that's cool. I'll do Monday with you and Tuesday with someone else. Even if it's just one session, I'll take it.

Interested? Write your first name, skype ID,session time AND date and I'll let you know if I can make it.
edited by on 10/8/2017

10/13/2017 10:37:32 PM
eetu355322 wrote:

edited by on 10/8/2017

My name is jeff. I live in Toronto. My exam is in Jan 2018.
Times: Monday-Friday - 8PM-10PM EST is perfect for me.
My Skype Id = USMLE SP
My email: [email protected]

10/14/2017 5:57:36 PM
besw730596 wrote:
Hi,
I am in Phoenix. Have scheduled my cs for O
ct.28. My timing is flexible. I have reviewed UWorld cases and partly FA.
[email protected]

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

eetu355322 wrote:

edited by on 10/8/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK