Alhamdulilah passed cs

10/11/2017 1:48:46 PM
I got my passing score today with high performance in ICE and CIS COMPONENT this morning I wanted to thank all of my study partners I FOUND ON THIS FORUM. On my first attempt I didn't use anything just first aid and my brother and I failed ice. I WAS VERY DEPRESSED AND ALMOST QUIT but I took a UW subscription and signed up for Goldusmle class my friend passed with and I improved alot. UW cases and GoldUSMLEreview are enough for the test and they were very helpful. The goldusmle workshop helped me cut down my timing and I was able to finish all of my cases within 14 mins and I had one extra minute to type the note
UW cases were good and GoldUSMLE class has the best standardized patients that give honest feedback and critique the physical exams very well they will tell you what you did wrong and they will help you fix it.
In the test center i had a counseling case with patient that was not covered in first aid but GoldUSMLE prepared me well for it and I was able to counsel them well
I highly recommend GoldUSMLE and UW CASES to ace this exam I wish I did that the first time

10/11/2017 2:12:19 PM
I took my exam July 17 in Philadelphia I was one of 3 IMG there rest were AMG

10/14/2017 2:04:11 PM
hello, can you tell me how long it took you to prepare for the exam? and when did you took your goldreview workshop?
thank you.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK