Study partner Houston march

1/16/2018 1:24:47 PM
Giving exam March end in Houston...need study partner n preferably a room partner as well for park inn....if interested email me [email protected]

1/29/2018 1:07:37 PM
Hello there I am planning to give exam in March first week in Houston. I am from Nagpur India. I will be flying to Houston soon. I need a study partner. Please let me know if interested.
Thank you
Salil Gundewar

2/8/2018 9:58:22 AM
saliGwar wrote:
Hello there I am planning to give exam in March first week in Houston. I am from Nagpur India. I will be flying to Houston soon. I need a study partner. Please let me know if interested.
Thank you
Salil Gundewar

Hi, I am living in Houston. My CS is on April 12th. I am interested in practice with you. My email is [email protected].

2/13/2018 6:51:58 AM
hi everyone, I'll be at Park Inn since 7-12 march (exam day)...

2/13/2018 2:13:48 PM
garvitkhatri wrote:
Giving exam March end in Houston...need study partner n preferably a room partner as well for park inn....if interested email me [email protected]

Hi there!
I'll be taking CS in March. If interested in practicing with me, please write to me at: [email protected]

Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK