Need CS partner

9/20/2018 12:16:22 PM
Hi,
I am female IMG from Turkey . My exam in early November in Houston. I need Skype partner for review FA cases. I am available after 9:30 pm everyday weekdays and all day at weekends. If you are interested in, you can contact me via my Email : [email protected]

10/1/2018 4:08:40 PM
LeoMorales wrote:
vgfn510016 wrote:
Hi,
I am female IMG from Turkey . My exam in early November in Houston. I need Skype partner for review FA cases. I am available after 9:30 pm everyday weekdays and all day at weekends. If you are interested in, you can contact me via my Email : [email protected]

i'm available via skype (lani.lu - mckiney, tx), but in vegas (pacific time zone). depending on your tz, weekdays might b too late for me. weekends may be more amenable. feel free to contact me ([email protected]) with any other questions.

10/1/2018 4:11:06 PM
Hi,
I am available on skype, 10 am PST. I am taking my exam in Chicago end of October and I prefer female partners . Skype" lamiamohamad

10/6/2018 4:12:11 PM
vhwr242831 wrote:
Hi,
I am available on skype, 10 am PST. I am taking my exam in Chicago end of October and I prefer female partners . Skype" lamiamohamad

Hi, sorry to delay. Im female IMG from Turkey....If you still need SC partner this is my mail adress: [email protected]

10/9/2018 6:06:27 AM
I need an sp for cs can we do it on whats up
I am in Virginia US.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK