need an online study partner for step2ck in dec08

8/25/2008 1:50:32 PM
i am an IMG, given my step 1 a year back and now am planning to take the step 2 ck in dec, looking for a study partner, online, to be able to encourage and guide each other thro the preparation, or we can form a group interacting with each other online.
due to marriage and the following domestic ssues this long gap, so need to get back the concentration and discipline that this preparation requires. so looking for a study partners or partners. do get in touch immediately.thanks

9/5/2008 2:01:17 PM
Hi, I read your post , your condition is same as me, i gave my step 1 before , got married , busy with kids, now plan to give step 2 . my goal is Dec 08'.I have already completed my first read and doing mcqs. If u like we can setup a time for online discussions .My email is [email protected].

9/5/2008 3:07:14 PM
sorry ovais, i have just begun with my studies. i havent completed any readings so i dont want to pull u back because its difficult to discuss when i havent even gone thro it all once.thanks. once i am ready will get in touch

9/8/2008 4:35:28 PM
hi arundhutik,
im also planning to give my step2 in dec or jan. have just now started my first reading...if interested in combined studies, email me on [email protected] n bye

3/13/2022 10:53:17 AM
I like online learning. But it is very important to find reliable help where you can always turn to for assignments. In my opinion students should have such a helper. I always get uk assignment help when I have a lot of homework and I don't have time to do it. And it helps to improve my grades.

4/4/2022 3:32:54 PM
Interested

4/3/2023 2:03:24 AM
The CT-TAE Exam is a certification designed to assess the skills and knowledge of a professional working in the field of automated software testing. The https://www.dumpswrap.com/istqb-dumps/ct-tae.html exam dumps focuses on industry best practices for the implementation of automated testing in a software development environment.

7/13/2023 2:38:22 AM
The SC-100 certification is designed for individuals who have a foundational understanding of security, compliance, and identity concepts in the Microsoft ecosystem. This certification serves as an entry point for professionals looking to pursue a career in cybersecurity or IT administration. By obtaining the SC-100 certification, you will validate your knowledge and demonstrate your competence in key areas such as Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft 365 security, and compliance principles.
https://www.certstopics.com/product-detail/sc-100.html

11/13/2023 2:10:03 AM
The workload of assignments has put students under immense stress as they are unable to maintain their academic progress. Students are desperate to use cheap nursing assignment help as it's the only authentic way to solve all the issues and overcome the stress to maintain their mental health.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK