Consistent SP needed for CK exam in July 1st

3/15/2017 11:51:51 AM
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a study partner who wants to meet on skype everyday or every other day to basically drill information and do questions. I'm following a schedule & started this week with Cardio (using Step Up to Med) along w MTB 2&3 for organization of material. I would like to do UWorld Q by subject first then later do them mixed & timed. For our meetup time - I believe it will be productive to drill the information we studied for 1/2 hr to 45min and then do questions for an hour (using step by step question answer process)....let me know your thoughts if you're interested. I'm very motivated to do well and I'm looking for the same in my study partner! Thanks

3/17/2017 9:51:52 AM
hey I am interested , please message me on [email protected] ,if u r still looking for a partner,thanks

3/17/2017 2:24:02 PM
I'm interested too and my skype Id is imdoc2016

3/19/2017 1:48:58 AM
SoPa33424501 wrote:
Hi guys,
Hi are you still looking for sp
I'm looking for a study partner who wants to meet on skype everyday or every other day to basically drill information and do questions. I'm following a schedule & started this week with Cardio (using Step Up to Med) along w MTB 2&3 for organization of material. I would like to do UWorld Q by subject first then later do them mixed & timed. For our meetup time - I believe it will be productive to drill the information we studied for 1/2 hr to 45min and then do questions for an hour (using step by step question answer process)....let me know your thoughts if you're interested. I'm very motivated to do well and I'm looking for the same in my study partner! Thanks

3/21/2017 2:22:54 AM
im interested, skype kamme16

3/24/2017 11:58:07 AM
I'M INTERESTED - MATTHEWso123

4/12/2017 7:43:05 PM
SoPa33424501 wrote:
Hi guys,

+919930823209
Please contact me

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK