SP 4 U world 2 blocks a day Mornings EST

5/18/2017 7:20:00 PM
Looking for a SP to go over U World questions daily, preferably mornings (to assimilate the real test day) or late afternoons if necessary, I can be flexible. My time zone is EST and I am in Northern New Jersey. In person or Skype is fine. Each of us will do at least two blocks individually and then we will review missed questions together so that we can allow to see how each of us approach questions differently and try to teach each other, just as iron sharpens the iron. If interested, you can either reply here or send a private message for more information.
See you soon.
edited by on 5/18/2017
edited by on 5/18/2017

5/19/2017 8:54:13 AM
MwDe64127488 wrote:
Looking for a SP to go over U World questions daily, preferably mornings (to assimilate the real test day) or late afternoons if necessary, I can be flexible. My time zone is EST and I am in Northern New Jersey. In person or Skype is fine. Each of us will do at least two blocks individually and then we will review missed questions together so that we can allow to see how each of us approach questions differently and try to teach each other, just as iron sharpens the iron. If interested, you can either reply here or send a private message for more information.
See you soon.
edited by on 5/18/2017
edited by on 5/18/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK