SP for Uwrold first Round EST(inperson or skype)

5/31/2018 3:48:36 PM
Looking for SP to meet in person in atlanta or on skype. Would prefer either gender. I am on Eastern Standard Time. Meet daily to complete a first review of uworld questions and help motivate each other. Please PM me your skype ID or message me for my number to coordinate study times. At least minimum of 4 hours to complete one block reading is essential. I am very flexible with time and have exam soon. I usually do mixed blocks to stimulate test day conditions(I preffer it this way but am open to suggestions). This would be my first read I usually take turns and read alternately with the SP to combat fatigue until a block is complete. Breaks taken as required but hope to accomplish atleast 2 blocks a day. This would be the structure of our study time together. Please contact me if interested. Good luck to all!

6/8/2018 12:03:06 AM
I am from Birmingham, AL. So please respond with skype ID

6/8/2018 10:45:54 AM
livleen wrote:
Looking for SP to meet in person in atlanta or on skype. Would prefer either gender. I am on Eastern Standard Time. Meet daily to complete a first review of uworld questions and help motivate each other. Please PM me your skype ID or message me for my number to coordinate study times. At least minimum of 4 hours to complete one block reading is essential. I am very flexible with time and have exam soon. I usually do mixed blocks to stimulate test day conditions(I preffer it this way but am open to suggestions). This would be my first read I usually take turns and read alternately with the SP to combat fatigue until a block is complete. Breaks taken as required but hope to accomplish atleast 2 blocks a day. This would be the structure of our study time together. Please contact me if interested. Good luck to all!

6/8/2018 10:46:49 AM
I am interested,my skype id is fereshteh kgb

6/8/2018 10:47:33 AM
dr.angel wrote:
I am interested,my skype id is fereshteh kgb

6/8/2018 10:48:04 AM
Dr.GG wrote:
I am from Birmingham, AL. So please respond with skype ID

6/8/2018 10:49:03 AM
livleen wrote:

6/8/2018 10:49:34 AM
dr.angel wrote:
livleen wrote:

6/8/2018 10:51:27 AM
]Looking for SP on skype. Would prefer either gender. I am on Eastern Standard Time. Meet daily to complete a first review of uworld questions and help motivate each other. Please PM me your skype ID or message me for my number to coordinate study times. At least minimum of 4 hours to complete one block reading is essential. I am very flexible with time and have exam soon. I usually do mixed blocks to stimulate test day conditions(I preffer it this way but am open to suggestions). This would be my first read I usually take turns and read alternately with the SP to combat fatigue until a block is complete. Breaks taken as required but hope to accomplish atleast 2 blocks a day. This would be the structure of our study time together. Please contact me if interested. Good luck to all
my skype id is fereshteh kgb

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK