American IMG looking for SP Central Time zone

12/12/2018 11:37:57 AM
Female (if it matters) US citizen and IMG looking for consistent "study partner" that is motivated and motivational, willing to go over some UWorld questions through the weekdays, also willing to encourage one another to maintain each individual study style/plan but still motivating the other to progress in that plan.

If this sounds reasonable... Please send a message to begin reviewing over Skype.

Happy studies!😊

1/1/2019 8:19:31 PM
hi where are u located?

1/2/2019 7:15:32 AM
junnygirl wrote:
hi where are u located?

Milwaukee... Central Time zone

1/2/2019 6:27:32 PM
joyamd wrote:
Female (if it matters) US citizen and IMG looking for consistent "study partner" that is motivated and motivational, willing to go over some UWorld questions through the weekdays, also willing to encourage one another to maintain each individual study style/plan but still motivating the other to progress in that plan.

If this sounds reasonable... Please send a message to begin reviewing over Skype.

Happy studies!😊

Hi, I'm interested

1/15/2019 11:27:52 PM
joyamd wrote:

Happy studies!😊

Hi
I am looking for serious study partner for step 2 CK. Need to go through UW as the priority and liked your proposed method.
I am also in US Eastern Time Zone but can be flexible
Let me know
Ard

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK