Step 2 CK study partner for UWorld (ET zone)

3/5/2020 5:03:41 PM
Hey guys,

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in going over UWorld explanation read. I would prefer someone from the eastern time zone, willing to commit either 3days/week or Mon-Friday and is consistent. I am doing subject-wise UW blocks. I am flexible with the schedule.

Thanks

3/14/2020 4:15:26 AM
Hi I'm interested mornings 900am to 1 pm est or later...however long u wanna do..is fine

3/16/2020 1:13:57 PM
5hstar wrote:
Hi I'm interested mornings 900am to 1 pm est or later...however long u wanna do..is fine

Sure, I would like to do 6 hours/day to go over UWorld blocks. when are you planning to take the exam?

3/24/2020 1:57:12 PM
zexa330761 wrote:
Hey guys,

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in going over UWorld explanation read. I would prefer someone from the eastern time zone, willing to commit either 3days/week or Mon-Friday and is consistent. I am doing subject-wise UW blocks. I am flexible with the schedule.

Thanks

Hello there currently I am looking for a serious SP with whom I can do Uw 8 hours Obgyn 1st pass is left vs 2nd pass entire Uw is left and i am planning to give my CK asap so let me know if you are still interested

3/24/2020 3:33:59 PM
zexa330761 wrote:
5hstar wrote:

Sure, I would like to do 6 hours/day to go over UWorld blocks. when are you planning to take the exam?

Hi sure 6 hrs a day sounds good! I wanna give it by may end!!! What's your Skype id?

3/25/2020 8:27:14 AM
gxsq928258 wrote:
zexa330761 wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks

Hello there currently I am looking for a serious SP with whom I can do Uw 8 hours Obgyn 1st pass is left vs 2nd pass entire Uw is left and i am planning to give my CK asap so let me know if you are still interested

Hey, that’s great! I would be interested. Could you please provide me your skype id/or anyway to connect? Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK