sp for UWORLD 2 to 2.5 blocks a quick good review

8/9/2020 12:14:31 PM
hi
i am looking for someone who is serious and taking exam in next a month or two
i am already done with uworld and looking for someone to quickly read and to go over the important concepts and how to quickly crack the question and reasons all the choices..i have my exam in early oct.. goal is to finish uw in 40 days (IA)
i am in CST zone we can start in the morning and can do questions till we finish ...i want someone dedicated and motivated please
if interested add me on skype my id is maryam.murtaza
thanks everyone and GOODLUCK
edited by on 8/9/2020

8/14/2020 9:40:06 AM
AmHu28004419 wrote:
hi
i am looking for someone who is serious and taking exam in next a month or two
i am already done with uworld and looking for someone to quickly read and to go over the important concepts and how to quickly crack the question and reasons all the choices..i have my exam in early oct.. goal is to finish uw in 40 days (IA)
i am in CST zone we can start in the morning and can do questions till we finish ...i want someone dedicated and motivated please
if interested add me on skype my id is maryam.murtaza
thanks everyone and GOODLUCK
edited by on 8/9/2020

hey did u find someone yet? do u plan on doing questions together or we do the questions separately and then discuss it together? Also, many users come up w/the skype id u provided.
edited by on 8/14/2020

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK