75 and done!

11/20/2017 10:32:54 AM
for those of you out there like me who fret and worry about everything this post is for you.
here is what i did:
i signed up for uwould on oct 18. i did an average of 120 questions a day. i read all the rationales ,even why the other answers were wrong and trying to understand what information they were meaning to give over in the integrated process. after 3000 queestions , mind you the question bank is 1900 questions , i tested myself on all the ones i got wrong , untill i mastered them. i flagged about 250 questions that held really great information or a question type that i was uncomfortable with and reviewed them multiple times till i master it. i took my first assesment exam on the 10th of november, i timed out and it put my on the pass line . i went back at it and worked on mastering my timing now and got that down to under 80 seconds a question. took the second assesment exam on the 14th of november and got high probibility of passing . bit the bullet and took the exam on november 16 . IT SHUT OFF AT 75 QUESTIONS!!!!!! 1 hour and 40 min in !!!! I FREAKED OUT . I REMEMBER THINKING i didnt do that bad?!?! and..... im not that good....long story short.......
I got my quick results 48hrs later and i am proud to let everyone know , I PASSED!!!!!!
THANK YOU UWORLD, I AM A NURSE!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK