SP for Uworld multiple choice question and FA read

4/20/2018 6:25:55 PM
I am looking for a study partner for STEP 3. Kindly inbox me with your skype info if interested. Right now, I have Uworld qbank, CCS and biostatics subscriptions. I am using First Aid for step 3 as my main text. I will need a partner to review uWorld multiple choice questions. I am in ET zone.

4/21/2018 6:31:27 PM
I'm very much interested. Skype ID rawan.alshaikh

4/23/2018 3:17:02 PM
Rawangasem wrote:
I'm very much interested. Skype ID rawan.alshaikh
I sent you an invite via skype. Did you get? Also there are multiple skype accounts with this id. It is a bit confusing.

5/16/2018 11:22:03 AM
uasd858545 wrote:
I am looking for a study partner for STEP 3. Kindly inbox me with your skype info if interested. Right now, I have Uworld qbank, CCS and biostatics subscriptions. I am using First Aid for step 3 as my main text. I will need a partner to review uWorld multiple choice questions. I am in ET zone.

I am interested. My Skype ID is jshammah1.

5/17/2018 6:13:52 PM
uasd858545 wrote:

In case you are still looking for a study partner please let me know. i have finished one revision of uworld q bank and want to go through it again. my target is about 60 questions a day. i am simultaneously doing ccs. if interested write to me at : [email protected]

5/18/2018 6:55:22 PM
uzod854554 wrote:
uasd858545 wrote:

In case you are still looking for a study partner please let me know. i have finished one revision of uworld q bank and want to go through it again. my target is about 60 questions a day. i am simultaneously doing ccs. if interested write to me at : [email protected]

5/19/2018 12:54:01 PM
uasd858545 wrote:

I recently took the NCLEX and failed.
Plan on taking again in early July.
Looking for study partner(s)
I have worked through UWorld and now doing it for second time
Signed up for Hurst review.
Phone number which you can use to text = 803-394-6922

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK