Dedicates female study partner for step3

3/18/2020 5:59:19 PM
jdoc wrote:
I am looking for a dedicates study partner to review CCS & UW, and motivate each other to ACE this exam too.Pat on the head
If you are interested please inbox me.

Hi, I am interested in studying for step 3. I am in EST timezone. Whats your timezone?

3/18/2020 6:56:04 PM
bjbf166932 wrote:
jdoc wrote:
I am looking for a dedicates study partner to review CCS & UW, and motivate each other to ACE this exam too.Pat on the head

Hi, I am interested in studying for step 3. I am in EST timezone. Whats your timezone?

I am also in ETZ
what is you skype id

3/22/2020 10:26:43 PM
bjbf166932 wrote:
jdoc wrote:

Hi Im in EST time zone. I want to study for step3 with female SP too. plz contact. Thanks
edited by on 3/22/2020

3/23/2020 9:36:09 PM
Hi,
Do you still looking for a dedicated partner to study Q bank and CCS?

3/27/2020 2:56:09 PM
Looking for dedicated study partner. Just starting for step 3 study

3/29/2020 9:38:07 AM
Hi every one. hope you are all safe. I am an intern but still try to take my step 3 exam ASAP. looking for a female study buddy. I am in eastern time zone. My goal is studding 30 test(s mixed) per day. any one interested?

4/11/2020 5:18:24 PM
gddr684366 wrote:
Hi every one. hope you are all safe. I am an intern but still try to take my step 3 exam ASAP. looking for a female study buddy. I am in eastern time zone. My goal is studding 30 test(s mixed) per day. any one interested?

Hello , I am interested , I am in the EST zone too.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK