Help--Failed Board Cert

11/26/2012 6:38:59 AM
I need advice on how to pass this nightmare of an exam.
I need a good review course program. I have attended 2 and failed. very depressed.

Please help Thanks

2/21/2013 3:56:48 AM
success4me wrote:
I need a good review course program. I have attended 2 and failed. very depressed.

Please help Thanks

Read UW questions with Answers 3 times, concentrate more on reading explanations, I think that would be sufficient.

5/17/2013 7:35:39 PM
success4me listen, read different sources of information, from different authors. Pls, do NOT UW three times, that would be stupid becausethe goal is NOT to memorize materal but instead learn and apply knowledge. Again, read the content from three or four different sources and this will increase your changes to come across more and different info in a given amount o time.

8/13/2013 2:59:23 AM
creso wrote:
success4me listen, read different sources of information, from different authors. Pls, do NOT UW three times, that would be stupid becausethe goal is NOT to memorize materal but instead learn and apply knowledge. Again, read the content from three or four different sources and this will increase your changes to come across more and different info in a given amount o time.

Completely agree with creso. Learning from different sources is often a better bet than reading the same material over and over again. @success4me - the original post was some time ago. Hope you have found some good study material and hit your stride! Share any valuable resources you have found along the way. Best of luck.

11/16/2014 3:31:53 PM
Failed ABIM, can anyone tell me what is best? please suggestions, any study partner in st Louis,MO, st Charles area?

11/29/2014 12:05:28 AM
Seeking medicine SP: 24/7 skyp hussainrumi

2/1/2016 8:56:35 PM
Lievshi wrote:
Failed ABIM, can anyone tell me what is best? please suggestions, any study partner in st Louis,MO, st Charles area?

Wondered if u have been successful and if u would like to share what worked or did not work. any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3/14/2016 10:07:36 AM
oban26349489 wrote:
Lievshi wrote:

Wondered if u have been successful and if u would like to share what worked or did not work. any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3/14/2016 10:08:38 AM
I am looking for Skype study partner for 2016 IM board. Skype- sapnavni.

1/15/2017 2:00:56 AM
success4me wrote:

Please help Thanks
I am in the same boat. I was scoring 75% on MKSAP questions and studied my brains out and I still have not been able to pass the exam. I am hoping UWorld will help. It is not the information I struggle with, it is the standardized test. I have to try again. I hear they may offer a monthly open book option in 2018. That may be my only hope.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK