I Passed My NClEX-RN on my 6th attempt on March 31

4/4/2016 1:21:50 PM
Hello everyone, I want tell my story. My journey started in india . I am foreign educated nurse applied through CGFNS and applied for NY state board of nursing in 2014 . I took my first nclex in 2014 in india and failed for the first time with 75 questions. then I came to USA in the beginning of 2015 I took 4 more times in 2015 failed all those times with 75 questions. After that I was so depressed and I felt like i never will pass this exam ever. Then my husband told me about uworld. I studied my heart out for 3 months after my 5th failed attempt. I prayed to God. I went to library and studies and go to church in between and crying every day in church ..GOD. Please if You want me to be an RN plz let me do it this time .otherwise I will give up after this attempt. I finally took my test on March 31st 2016 at lyndhurst,NJ at 2pm ,a day after that nclex exam plan will change. I went to the exam,while driving to the center I was pulled over for speeding and not stoping at a stop sign.,but the police officer was an Angel send by the god from heaven let me go free. Not giving me a ticket. I know from the momemnt the GOD was watching over me. I got at the testing center on time . I got all 265 questions. After that I said GOD.I did atleast 265 not like failed all the other times failed with 75 questions. I checked the pearsonvue trick after the test it's says my result on hold. I was like unsure this time. Then again,April 1st I try the pearsonvue trick after 24 hours.the massage changed to infamous"our record indicates that you are recently secedhuled an exam.another exam cannot be registerd now". I called my hsuan dis it the good pop.he was at work.he said baby yes you did it.i dropped to the floor and scream in glory to god. I did it. The. On April 2nd I did the unofficial quick result after 48 hours.found out that I Passed.yes I passed .after my 6th attempt. I am an RN. GOD was with me . I thanks uworld for this result.gave me confidence and I want to tell I had 7 or 8 exactly same questions on my nclex exam from uworld quizzbank. guys study hard and Pray..pray.... GOD is watching you..he will never disappoint you. He may test your faith but he will never let your fail at the end!!!

4/4/2016 5:33:28 PM
Good luck with your license my new RN I took mine 2 times already but I m not going give up

4/4/2016 8:18:44 PM
congratz. how long was u result showing onhold?

4/4/2016 9:41:47 PM
niwi639933 wrote:
congratz. how long was u result showing onhold?

24 hours. then it changed to "good pop up"

4/4/2016 9:53:37 PM
vnyi641322 wrote:
Good luck with your license my new RN I took mine 2 times already but I m not going give up

thanks. good luck to you.

8/15/2017 4:42:18 PM
fzhg200650 wrote:
Hello everyone, I want tell my story. My journey started in india . I am foreign educated nurse applied through CGFNS and applied for NY state board of nursing in 2014 . I took my first nclex in 2014 in india and failed for the first time with 75 questions. then I came to USA in the beginning of 2015 I took 4 more times in 2015 failed all those times with 75 questions. After that I was so depressed and I felt like i never will pass this exam ever. Then my husband told me about uworld. I studied my heart out for 3 months after my 5th failed attempt. I prayed to God. I went to library and studies and go to church in between and crying every day in church ..GOD. Please if You want me to be an RN plz let me do it this time .otherwise I will give up after this attempt. I finally took my test on March 31st 2016 at lyndhurst,NJ at 2pm ,a day after that nclex exam plan will change. I went to the exam,while driving to the center I was pulled over for speeding and not stoping at a stop sign.,but the police officer was an Angel send by the god from heaven let me go free. Not giving me a ticket. I know from the momemnt the GOD was watching over me. I got at the testing center on time . I got all 265 questions. After that I said GOD.I did atleast 265 not like failed all the other times failed with 75 questions. I checked the pearsonvue trick after the test it's says my result on hold. I was like unsure this time. Then again,April 1st I try the pearsonvue trick after 24 hours.the massage changed to infamous"our record indicates that you are recently secedhuled an exam.another exam cannot be registerd now". I called my hsuan dis it the good pop.he was at work.he said baby yes you did it.i dropped to the floor and scream in glory to god. I did it. The. On April 2nd I did the unofficial quick result after 48 hours.found out that I Passed.yes I passed .after my 6th attempt. I am an RN. GOD was with me . I thanks uworld for this result.gave me confidence and I want to tell I had 7 or 8 exactly same questions on my nclex exam from uworld quizzbank. guys study hard and Pray..pray.... GOD is watching you..he will never disappoint you. He may test your faith but he will never let your fail at the end!!!

8/15/2017 4:43:11 PM
fzhg200650 wrote:

oh my i am freaking out mine says the same result on hold i hope i passed

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK