Taking NCLEX next week

1/5/2017 3:03:20 PM
Hello, I know the self assessment is new but have anyone took it and passed the nclex. I have taken it and scored 88 % Very high chances of passing it. This will be my second time taking the NCLEX and now I'm getting very nervous. I feel like I still need to study more. Can anybody give me any suggestions or advice? What is the main area I need to study??? Thanks
edited by on 1/5/2017

1/5/2017 7:36:20 PM
Hi there. have you finished all of uworld? I am also a repeat text taker. I finished uworld with 74% all 1958 of them also did the RN sim as well. I'm just going over all the questions I got wrong. Also NRSNG is a really good study tool. I'm a Canadian nurse. best of luck.

1/5/2017 8:03:06 PM
Yes, I have finished all of them and also going back through the ones I got wrong....And I'm also going through the ones I got right too and find myself getting some wrong the second time. I believe I'm doing a little too much now, So I'm going to just focus on the wrong ones. I don't want to over study... Thanks and the best of luck to you as well

1/8/2017 11:16:13 PM
Hi, Read the rationales right or wrong answers read it!

2/8/2017 2:53:12 PM
wdho495883 wrote:
Hello, I know the self assessment is new but have anyone took it and passed the nclex. I have taken it and scored 88 % Very high chances of passing it. This will be my second time taking the NCLEX and now I'm getting very nervous. I feel like I still need to study more. Can anybody give me any suggestions or advice? What is the main area I need to study??? Thanks
edited by on 1/5/2017

Did you pass NCLEX?

2/8/2017 3:40:33 PM
rtas601148 wrote:
wdho495883 wrote:
edited by on 1/5/2017

Did you pass NCLEX?
Hello, Sorry I didn't give a update... My subscription ended the night before my exam and I was under the impression that I couldn't log back in.... But YESSSSSS I DID PASS. I had all of the 265 questions and I really truly feel that U world help me a lot. U world gave me that confidence while I was taking my exam.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK