NCLEX next week

1/17/2017 12:55:32 PM
Hey everyone, I'm taking NCLEX next week. I've gone thru all the UWORLD q-bank, total average came out to be 51%.

Im debating on how to study for the rest of the week. So far, I'm going through all my incorrect questions, and reading the rationale for them.

Is there a better way to review until next week?
edited by on 1/17/2017

1/17/2017 5:13:55 PM
Hey! I am also taking my NCLEX next week. I am still working on finishing the Question bank. But in addition to that I wrote a list of items that I need to brush up on and I am reading up on those. For example, isolation types, developmental milestones, vaccination schedules, fetal heart monitoring, etc. I plan on re-doing the question I got wrong and the ones I marked. I am also trying to simulate the test environment when I complete my question bank. So, when I am completing them I have a white board next to me, phone is off, I write a start time and stop time, read carefully, no chewing gum (shame because I always take exams like that) and taking deep breaths when I get a question that puzzles me.

Best of luck to you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK