Failed 3 times

2/7/2017 9:32:54 PM
I failed three times and scheduled in one month. Recommend this app? I don't have issue with content it's how to pick the best of the two answers. Please help!

2/23/2017 12:57:50 PM
Hi, I hope I can help with some advice on how I passed my test in 160 questions.
You have 30 Days to take the test so get started. Find a quiet, peaceful place in your house where you can spread all you information around. You must dedicate 12 hours of study time. take your 20 minute naps at least two times. Eat three meals and have snacks and water by your study area. Sleep at least 6 hours at night. Have 1hr with God and ask him for help. Do 75 questions in 75 minutes start with the timed tutor mode. Read each rationale and only write down the information that is new to you. If you know the information skip it. Do this for two weeks straight. If something is new go to Khan Academy, Utube, or find videos from nursing websites that will explain it to you in great detail. Put on your headphones and smell Rosemary oil and take Cinnamon pills to help your memory. If you have test anxiety visit your doctor and ask him/her for antianxiety pills ad take them for the study months. The next two weeks do test mode questions only 75 questions and do the rationales for only the wrong ones. No compromising I the 12 hours of studying, skip telephone calls, family, parties, TV, laundry......nothing is important but your studying time. Take 15 min showers to relax then continue studying.....God be with you and ill be praying for you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK