I am taking NCLEX 3rd time on March 16th

3/6/2017 12:56:08 AM
This is my 3rd time taking NCLEX. I used Kplan two times and I didn't know about Uworld. This time i am using only Uworld.
All comments you guys putting here are very motivational and I hope i pass this time. I took both assessment tests and my results are not good but i have some confidence that i have developed good critical thinking skills. Please pray for me. I will try my best.

3/7/2017 1:34:05 PM
I pray that God guides you. He has already given you the wisdom to pass as this is your purpose. Keep your faith in Him always, whether it be bad or good times God is always there.

3/7/2017 2:39:37 PM
I will be testing on the same date too. You're in my prayers. We can make it.

3/7/2017 5:44:14 PM
Me too, I'm testing on 15th March, I will pray for you guys, please pray fro me too. God Bless you guys, God is greater then any obstacle

3/7/2017 7:50:05 PM
I'm taking on the 21st. Kindly pray for me too. Thank you.
edited by on 3/7/2017

3/15/2017 2:08:46 AM
nbaq738269 wrote:
This is my 3rd time taking NCLEX. I used Kplan two times and I didn't know about Uworld. This time i am using only Uworld.
All comments you guys putting here are very motivational and I hope i pass this time. I took both assessment tests and my results are not good but i have some confidence that i have developed good critical thinking skills. Please pray for me. I will try my best.

3/15/2017 2:11:06 AM
nbaq738269 wrote:

Just use UWORLD , study for 12 hours a day for two weeks don't get distracted with anything else. Your life is only UWORLD.....do 1000 questions ....first week do tutor with rationales. Second week do timed test....

3/15/2017 2:15:42 PM
Me too! I used Kaplan two times and failed and then I decided to just use Uworld. I took my test 3/13/2017 and I saw my license post today 3/15! Don't do any studying today! Let your brain relax, and decompress and prepare for tomorrow !! Good luck! Let us know what happens!!

3/15/2017 5:47:55 PM
rbfk275603 wrote:
Me too! I used Kaplan two times and failed and then I decided to just use Uworld. I took my test 3/13/2017 and I saw my license post today 3/15! Don't do any studying today! Let your brain relax, and decompress and prepare for tomorrow !! Good luck! Let us know what happens!!

3/15/2017 5:50:04 PM
rbfk275603 wrote:

Congratulations! I stop studying today, just trying to relax. Thanks for all your guidance and support.

3/15/2017 5:51:01 PM
oiky414203 wrote:
nbaq738269 wrote:

Just use UWORLD , study for 12 hours a day for two weeks don't get distracted with anything else. Your life is only UWORLD.....do 1000 questions ....first week do tutor with rationales. Second week do timed test....

Thank you!

3/16/2017 1:20:04 AM
best of luck for all you guys. positive thinking.

3/16/2017 4:12:25 PM
nbaq738269 wrote:

Today I just finished my NCLEX RN and my computer shut-off at 200 questions and took me 4 hrs. I have no idea whether
i performed well or poor. If i fail i will be so depressed. I don't know yet, i have to wait for the result in 2-3 days.

3/16/2017 7:37:58 PM
nbaq738269 wrote:

Hi.. I wish you the best of luck. But I was wondering where do I find the assessment test? Or is it when you create a test with 85 questions?

3/16/2017 8:01:43 PM
iiav924608 wrote:
nbaq738269 wrote:

Hi.. I wish you the best of luck. But I was wondering where do I find the assessment test? Or is it when you create a test with 85 questions?

When you log in to Uworld account, you will see NCLEX Assessment test with 75 questions. I can see two assessment test under my account.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK