retaking California RN nclex

3/16/2017 12:08:08 AM
This is hard for me but I hope it will motivate, help me and others. I am a LVN of 11 years and can not seem to pass RN Nclex. I had graduated 2008 and slowly been discourage. It has been past 2 years since I have test. I finally had the courage to reapply for California RN Nclex 2017. I have decided to try Uworld. My testing isn't till April 2017. My anxiety is off the roof. Any feedback would be great

3/16/2017 1:29:28 PM
Study with peace and know GOD is in control. I studied 150 questions and read rationales and tried to understand them. Don't memorize them because it's easy to forget. For my anxiety I prayed went to church every Sunday. I read 33 bible verses about fear and anxiety everyday. On the day of the test I exercised while listening the christian music. I would say all the time GOD has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and a sound mind. On my way to the exam I listened to Joel Olsteen inspiration on radio and stayed positive. That's how I passed nothing but GOD!

3/16/2017 6:44:58 PM
thank you

9/18/2017 8:37:01 PM
Hi how was your test for RN, did you passed the exam already and how long did it take for you to received the result? Thank you. I just took my RN exam today for california sate.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK