JUST GOT UWORLD!! ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO STUDY?

3/22/2017 4:27:22 AM
HELLO MY FELLOW NURSING WARRIORS!!! hahah
just purchased UWorld today and I will start on it tomorrow.

COULD ANY ONE ADVISE A "REASONABLE" STUDY PLAN YOU ARE DOING OR DID TO PASS PLEASE?
WHAT SUGGESTIONS DO YOU GUYS HAVE?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

ER NURSE (SOON TO BE)
edited by on 3/22/2017

3/24/2017 1:15:16 AM
You've made the right choice in choosing the right material to use for your Nclex prep. Here are my suggestion in using Uworld,
1. marked the questions that you are not familiar . so that you can go back and study about that topic.
2. Take notes- I used Quizlet to take notes and I made a folder according to the subject. - like normal lab result folder, normal parameters folder, drugs and antidote folder . you can make as many folder as you want. So every time that you read the rationales and you think you need to take notes about that topic, then start a new folder in Quizlet
3. For me around 1 - 3 months is enough for you to prepare yourself to take the test as long that you will make time to study everyday. Try to answer 50 questions and more everyday. Sometimes you can answer 30 question a day, but as much as possible try to answer more. Try not to pause too long in your study. Because once you stop studying for longer days, you will lost your momentum in studying and when you are going back to study , some of the questions you may forgot. It is good to have a continuous study plan, to train our body and our brain too. Our brain works like a muscle, the more we use it, the more it can function better.
4. Schedule your exam day- set a date when you are going to take the test. Try to schedule immediately after your review, it is good to take a test while they are still fresh on your mind.
God bless you in your exam. Hope to hear a good news from you one day😊

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK