first time uworld user

4/6/2017 8:50:22 AM
hi, this was the first tym i will use uworld.. im using kaplan but im not that confident using it..any andvice from the group is highly apreciated tnx

4/6/2017 1:21:02 PM
Hi, just make sure you consistently answer 50-75 questions daily and read the rationales. The key is reading all the rationales............good luck.

4/19/2017 3:30:57 PM
Hello,
I am new to uworld, my question is about getting started. Do you do the 1 assessment to see where you are at this time and then do practice questions and as you get closer to the date of testing take the second assessment. How are you suppose to use these tools?

4/19/2017 4:53:36 PM
cvjo342789 wrote:
Hello,
I am new to uworld, my question is about getting started. Do you do the 1 assessment to see where you are at this time and then do practice questions and as you get closer to the date of testing take the second assessment. How are you suppose to use these tools?

It is up to you, there is no " wrong" way of doing it everyone is a different type of learner. Cater what works for you. If you want to take assessment 1 as a baseline to see how you are doing, then do so. Be prepared either way- if it's good you can only get better, if it's low- just need to work on doing more questions and focusing on your weak areas. The 2nd assessment can be taken closer to exam date that way you get a combination of both.

- This is NOT like Kaplan, there is no sense of order of one block to the next, it is practicing questions and time management along with building your critical thinking skills. You are not forced to do 100 questions a day unless you want to, the priority goal is exposing yourself to nclex style questions, identifying what the stem is asking and choosing the appropriate response to that question.

4/20/2017 2:51:39 PM
Thank you for your response. This helps.

5/1/2018 4:00:42 AM
hi ,i get u world from my friend ,she passed nclex and give me to prepare nclex, i preparing but i didn;t get any assessment.she told me she done 2 assessment after the end of u world so she knows she prepared,y the assessments not showing on screen,i renew the uword again but it still not showing asessments, anybody know y, plz answer.thx.

5/1/2018 7:28:01 AM
hkls505994 wrote:
hi, this was the first tym i will use uworld.. im using kaplan but im not that confident using it..any andvice from the group is highly apreciated tnx

Hi, my first experience with UWORLD was totally amazing, i passed NCLEX with flying colors (75questions) last week using UWORLD as one of my references,,, i took 150 questions in timed mode everyday, reading and understanding each rationale,, UWORLD also helped me build my critical thinking skills,,, my advice is to read also SAUNDERS while answering questions in UWORLD,,, lastly, do assessment exams 1 week and 2days (if you have 2 assessment exam) prior to your scheduled date,, hope this will also works for you,, Goodluck and Thank You UWORLD

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK