NCLEX soon

4/11/2017 12:45:07 PM
Hi everyone I'm going to be writing the NCLEX soon I'm a repeat test taker. I just complete the two assessments I got 97% chance of passing on the first one, and got 99% on the second test. My average is 89% on uworld. I feel like I'm ready. What are some of peoples marks they have gotten and passed the NCLEX. I really focus on the rationales and write notes and watch youtube videos. any other suggestions people have?
thanks

4/13/2017 10:24:17 AM
From my understanding I think you are more then ready. I was averaging 60%-80% on UWORLD and just passed my NCLEX on the first attempt with 75 questions. You are doing all the right things, focus on the rationales and you will be fine. Best wishes!!!

4/13/2017 10:41:55 AM
what did you use for the previous times you took it? I am a repeat test taker as well.

4/13/2017 1:09:28 PM
I was using Kaplan and Saunders text book. I'm using Picmonic, uworld, and NRSNG for studying this time around.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK