5 days left

4/19/2017 10:13:54 PM
I have 5 days left until my NCLEX. I have used my UWorld with study groups and to tutor others. So my Qbank has been completed by my study group, students that I tutor and myself. I have been retesting using only missed questions.

Guess my questions are: 1) should I reset my subscription or finish the missed questions? 2) Should I do the assessment now or after I get through another 500 questions or so?

Will my assessment still be there after I reset my Qbank?

Any and all help will be appreciated

4/22/2017 9:15:37 PM
vwvs160392 wrote:
Anna22209623 wrote:
I have 5 days left until my NCLEX. I have used my UWorld with study groups and to tutor others. So my Qbank has been completed by my study group, students that I tutor and myself. I have been retesting using only missed questions.

Guess my questions are: 1) should I reset my subscription or finish the missed questions? 2) Should I do the assessment now or after I get through another 500 questions or so?

Will my assessment still be there after I reset my Qbank?

Any and all help will be appreciated

edited by on 4/22/2017

Biggest question: Have you yourself done the entire qbank? meaning, you've seen every single question- the beginning seems like it's been shared among people and on occasion you do some yourself.

I am only asking because it does not give you an idea of your raw performance if it is shared among others, the entire qbank its split among others with their scores mixed with your score- so it's hard to indicate what is the areas you need to work on.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK