Passed on 2nd time, thanks to UWorld!

4/27/2017 3:07:39 PM
Hi!! I just wanted to say I graduated in December 2016. I took my NCLEX the first time at the end of February with 265 questions and only 15 mins left in the exam with no breaks, only to find out I failed. I used only Hurst my first time around which I found helpful in many areas because I did not understand some subjects. I walked out feeling and knowing I had failed. I work full time and studied everyday.

Fast forward two weeks after finding out I failed, I started studying Hurst again but knew I had to do something different. I purchased UWorld for about 2 months. I did not finish the entire question bank and took both self-assessments.

I finally took NCLEX for the second time this past Monday with 120ish questions and let me just say UWorld made me feel so much more confident in myself! I practiced questions daily again and looked at Hurst if I needed to recall something I wasn't grasping. These two products were what worked best for me! I felt so hopeless for over 45 days but after this second time I'm glad I was put through what I was because it made me understand everything so much more! It was a great learning experience but, I don't wish that upon anyone! However, if you are like me and end up having to take NCLEX for a second time don't let it control your life! You will be an RN! Those two letters mean so much to you more than anyone will ever understand!

Good Luck to all!
xoxo

4/28/2017 12:21:30 AM
uworld made some modification to their questions since I first purchased it, last year 2016. When I went to do the exam the second time I got 3-4 questions almost identical to uworld. If you have to choose between uworld or ncsbn I highly recommend uworld, because a lot of questions from ncsbn are included in uworld Qbank. Also uworld has added a lot of prioritization questions those are important during the exam. Thank you Uworld for helping me to pass my exam the 2nd time, totally worth the money!

5/18/2017 12:40:03 AM
Congratulations if u don't mind saying what was ur over all precentAge on uworld?

5/18/2017 9:40:18 AM
Around 59-60%
But if you practice section by section you'll notice certain area you score better than the other and at the end all averages out.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK