Passed using only U world

5/11/2017 4:44:38 PM
I decided to come leave a forum review because most people that pass forget about all of these websites that helped them along the way and move on with their lives

I passed the NCLEX this morning in about 30 minutes with 75 questions.

I used only Uworld to study.

I went through all 2000 (ish) questions the first time and my average was 58 (rounded up from 57.something)

After doing this I retook the questions I missed until I got every question right. While retaking questions I took notes on things I did not know. To do this I had a two monitor set up and took notes in word documents. I used 5 seperate documents for notes

pharm, Mother / baby, diseases, Labs, Misc.

then I read over all of the notes once and took the test.

5/11/2017 10:00:09 PM
CONGRATS!!!! Do you mind being a study partner?

5/11/2017 11:24:00 PM
congratulations did you read also saunders? or just focused in uworld?

5/12/2017 7:03:04 AM
hsci193906 wrote:
CONGRATS!!!! Do you mind being a study partner?

I don't know how I would be a study partner online?

but I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

5/12/2017 7:03:29 AM
bbzc131074 wrote:
congratulations did you read also saunders? or just focused in uworld?

I bought the Saunders book, but never used it.

5/12/2017 7:06:55 AM
thank you.. maybe uworld is really enough. I will take on June 20. pray for me

5/12/2017 12:09:14 PM
Wow!!!! congrats...that was fast for 30 mins..... I'm taking mine on june12.....

5/16/2017 1:04:03 PM
affv371355 wrote:
I decided to come leave a forum review because most people that pass forget about all of these websites that helped them along the way and move on with their lives

I passed the NCLEX this morning in about 30 minutes with 75 questions.

I used only Uworld to study.

I went through all 2000 (ish) questions the first time and my average was 58 (rounded up from 57.something)

After doing this I retook the questions I missed until I got every question right. While retaking questions I took notes on things I did not know. To do this I had a two monitor set up and took notes in word documents. I used 5 seperate documents for notes

pharm, Mother / baby, diseases, Labs, Misc.

then I read over all of the notes once and took the test.

Congrats! That is amazing! I finished my nursing program at the end of march and I started reviewing at the beginning of may using the 7th edition of Saunders. I am feeling a little overwhelmed with all the info in the book and I heard amazing things from friends about Uworld. I bought a 60 day subscription but I am unsure if I can use it to teach myself. Would you recommend jumping right into Uworld and just using Saunders for further explanation and stuff?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK