Took NCLEX-RN June 10, 2017

6/11/2017 12:30:11 AM
I think I ended up at 109 questions in the NCLEX-RN exam. What was the most nervous thing that I felt during the exam is that I was worried about most questions since the format of the questions were so simple and even the choices, that you had to think and read over and over. They were somehow similar to UWorld in some way but even trickier. I studied NCLEX-RN using Saunder's Review guide and also KAPLAN for practice exams at first. Saunder's is really a good help also to boost your content knowledge. However, KAPLAN was great at first but it felt like the rationales in their tests had minimal information that wasn't very easy to remember. Good thing someone recommended me UWorld and the rationales were very helpful. Actually, in the actual NCLEX, I think there were around 3-5 questions that were similar to UWorld which was a good thing. SO REMEMBER TO READ THOROUGHLY THE RATIONALES. A lot of those are very helpful. During my self-assessment exam I had 58%, 60th percentile which is a very high chance of passing. The 2nd self-assessment exam, I had 71%, 93rd percentile, very high chance again. Though I had good results on those self-assessment exams which I took two days before the exam date (Tuesday and Wednesday), I still feel nervous and worried if I was able to do it well in the exam. It's true, expect to feel like you are not getting anything right when answering. Hoping and praying that I passed. Will update soon if I did. Thank you UWorld.

6/12/2017 2:14:39 AM
any news yet?!

6/12/2017 5:29:33 AM
ajva163358 wrote:
any news yet?!

not yet. I'll be posting.

6/13/2017 10:23:54 AM
I GOT MY QUICK RESULT TODAY. I PASSED!

6/13/2017 1:20:44 PM
SOOO happy for you!!! I take mine on Monday... hoping/praying for good results!!

6/17/2017 11:36:15 PM
congrsts
I see a lot of people use the uworld program on a 75 questions basis. I actually use it on a system by system basis. For instance, after reviewing the content on say GI, I attempt all the questions on GI and review the rationales and then move on to mental health.

So far this method is time consuming but very helpful and I test in the last week of July.

Would you say this is an effective method to prep for the nclex using uworld

6/20/2017 6:37:36 AM
tytk263123 wrote:
congrsts
I see a lot of people use the uworld program on a 75 questions basis. I actually use it on a system by system basis. For instance, after reviewing the content on say GI, I attempt all the questions on GI and review the rationales and then move on to mental health.

So far this method is time consuming but very helpful and I test in the last week of July.

Would you say this is an effective method to prep for the nclex using uworld

I think it's a good start in your review. But it's really important that you also try the random questions which are not focused on one subject since that is how it is on the NCLEX exam. Good luck!

6/20/2017 6:38:22 AM
ajva163358 wrote:
SOOO happy for you!!! I take mine on Monday... hoping/praying for good results!!

I hope you did well!

6/22/2017 3:05:29 PM
Found out yesterday! 75 questions later and I am a RN!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK