NCLEX

6/15/2017 11:24:59 AM
I just took my exam today at 8am and it stopped at 75 questions. I feel that some of the questions were easy even towards the end of the test. I am really worried as I only got 20 SATA, and 4 drag and drop questions and all others were MC. no med calculations. I did the pearson trick and got the good pop up but still really worried as i think the exam wasn't that hard which means that I got lower level questions. Does anyone know how accurate pearson trick is in Canada?

6/15/2017 2:44:02 PM
you passed the test. pvc trick does work. Congratulations In advance!

6/15/2017 7:13:22 PM
So nervous I take it Monday

6/15/2017 7:35:07 PM
I think you passed.. Congrats.. I hope we're next. Im taking it next week. What was your assessment score?

6/16/2017 10:54:08 PM
zgbg611057 wrote:
I just took my exam today at 8am and it stopped at 75 questions. I feel that some of the questions were easy even towards the end of the test. I am really worried as I only got 20 SATA, and 4 drag and drop questions and all others were MC. no med calculations. I did the pearson trick and got the good pop up but still really worried as i think the exam wasn't that hard which means that I got lower level questions. Does anyone know how accurate pearson trick is in Canada?

Sorry I am new here, what is Pearson trick? Thank you in advance!

6/17/2017 12:46:08 AM
Its one way to check if u pass the exam right after taking it by trying to schedule/pay the exam again, you can also check on youtube on how its being done.

6/19/2017 3:25:08 PM
jkmq280834 wrote:
So nervous I take it Monday

Good luck on you exam

6/19/2017 3:29:05 PM
Well, Today I received my results and I passed .
I only used uworld to prepare for nclex. I did all of the questions and I reviewed the ones I got wrong for a second time. I studied average 5 hours a day for 40 days.... I believe Uworld questions were harder than the actual test. I found more general questions on nclex exam.... easy questions and only 20 SATA.... I think it depends on your luck though... some of my friends said that they got about 50 SATA questions.....
Good luck everyone....

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK