Best Tip to help retain the rationales! Must read!

6/16/2017 5:53:44 PM
I started out by trying to write out the rationales in a notebook and I was so overwhelmed. It took me forever!! I tried the whole type the notes right in the Uworld notes section and I felt like that wasn't good enough because writing it out by hand seemed to help me retain it more. So now I finally figured out the BEST way to help me retain these rationales without my fingers killing me with all the writing and taking hours doing that. The trick is to download a flash card app where you can record for the flash card I use gFlash+ then while your doing your tests in tutor mode, on the front flash card record the question and choices. Then choose your answer and on the back flash card record which ones were right and the rationale and educational objective. It so much more helpful to hear myself talk it out. When your done with your test you can go through the flash cards and reanswer them out load before you listen to the answer side of your flash card. This is the quickest best way in my opinion. This may not be the answer for everyone but this way is so quick and I feel I learn the info way quicker by hearing it than reading it. For everyone struggling please at least try this once I swear it's working so well. And how do you learn best? By hearing it over and over again. I'm loving this it saves me hours and help me retain so much better. You can listen to 75 questions very quick this way and actually retain better!!!!! Everyone PLZ TRY this and give me your opinions
edited by on 6/16/2017

6/16/2017 6:44:22 PM
I heard writing helps u retain more. Just write everything in ur notebook and start reading it 4-5 days before ur test. What u think?

6/16/2017 10:58:05 PM
No if you can teach it then you know it. So prior to playing the recording try to say it outloud

6/19/2017 6:30:57 PM
How can I use the flashcard apps please help me how to do it, I am planning to take my RN exam on Sept 19,2017.

6/19/2017 11:31:40 PM
Ok get a flashcards app where you can record you voice just record yourself instead of typing it out. I use gflash

8/23/2017 11:10:09 AM
Is the app called flash card or gflash

8/24/2017 12:53:07 AM
I like the idea of this, I am definitely going to give it a try. What flashcard app did you use? I tried to look up gflash and I could not find it.

8/24/2017 3:08:19 PM
Me too

9/24/2017 11:32:12 AM
Well, I tried getting this gFlashcard and it is not easy to find it. It's like learning another course which in my opinion taking away from my studying. I am looking for some ways to study aside from writing all the explanation to review later and I get into this post. I tried looking for it but it's not easy, like what I said. Anyway, good luck on all of us.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK