Unofficially an RN!

6/20/2017 3:48:11 AM
I took the NCLEX on 6/13. Waited two nauseating days to pay the 7.95 to find out if I passed or failed (yes, I did the Pearson Vue Trick and got the "good pop up" but I was still skeptical as the PVT is only 99% accurate). As soon as I paid and saw the results I cried then I called my best nursing friend I bought UWorld for a month because it was recommended to me by my other nursing friends as the guide that works. I wasn't planning on buying something expensive like Kaplan or any study guide for that matter because I had the Saunders purple NCLEX review book...(I barely read any of it by the way). Through the rationals UWorld gave me the knowledge I was lacking. I struggled with the priority questions the most and sure enough those were what I had most of on my NCLEX lol. If it wasn't for UWorlds rationales...God only knows what could have happened. Thank you so much UWorld!!!!!!

6/20/2017 2:19:28 PM
Congratulation! what was your average score before u took Nclex?

6/21/2017 1:44:48 PM
Congratulations! What were your predictor scores? I got in the 60th percentile on the first one which translates to a very high chance of passing, and in the 74th percentile on the second predictor which is also a very high chance of passing. I take the NCLEX this Saturday the 24th, and just looking for some reassurance! Congratulations again!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK