Take NCLEX on the 24th

6/21/2017 2:12:07 PM
I am taking the NCLEX the 24th and am getting nervous. I pretty much only used Uworld and did all but about 500 questions. I read all rationals, even if I got the question correct. I was in the 54th percentile for the questions that I finished. I got in the 60th percentile on the first predictor which translates to a very high chance of passing, and in the 74th percentile on the second predictor which is also a very high chance of passing. I feel confident at times knowing that I've worked hard to get to this point, but I'm also so nervous! Do any of you who have taken the NCLEX have any suggestions or words of advice? I hope that I only have 75 questions and have as much success as most have with Uworld! Thank you in advance, and good luck to everyone else!
edited by on 6/21/2017

6/21/2017 5:36:30 PM
Hey good luck! I take mine on the 27th and have exhausted UWORLD and basically majority of my resources (VATI, PDA , Picmonic). I graduated May 14th and have been studying since then. So at this point I am literally over practicing questions, over studying , over it all lol ( still doing it though until the 25th) . At this point I feel that there is no way I can fail, all of my class mates (3 others; small class) have passed and took it either last week or the week before and only one person used UWORLD. If they did it with less preparation I feel like I will definitely pass as I have been putting in work. I did my dry run to the testing site yesterday and walked in there with a huge smile on my face. At this point I'm excited to take it believe it or not. Don't be nervous because you have been putting in work! You got this! We got this
Please let us know how it goes! I'm sure you will pass!! Praying !

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK