Virtual ATI

6/21/2017 6:20:42 PM
Hey did anyone do uworld and virtual ati together did they find it helpful??

6/21/2017 11:58:11 PM
Hi, I just got my green light for Virtual ATI and used UWORLD simultaneously. I take my NCLEX on the 27th and will let you know if I passed. I used UWORLD everyday and did a VATI assessment like every week along with my review assignments. Began my study plan on May 15th and graduated on May 14th. As of right now I am feeling confident about taking my Boards but that's mainly because of UWORLD. ATI questions aren't really constructed very well compared to UWORLD so I enjoyed using UWORLD alot more than VATI. None the less I also enjoyed having another source of questions and I like the way VATI breaks down each section based on each area of the NCLEX. Definitely helped me see my weak areas and improve on them.
edited by on 6/21/2017

6/22/2017 12:08:06 PM
tzxl327800 wrote:
Hi, I just got my green light for Virtual ATI and used UWORLD simultaneously. I take my NCLEX on the 27th and will let you know if I passed. I used UWORLD everyday and did a VATI assessment like every week along with my review assignments. Began my study plan on May 15th and graduated on May 14th. As of right now I am feeling confident about taking my Boards but that's mainly because of UWORLD. ATI questions aren't really constructed very well compared to UWORLD so I enjoyed using UWORLD alot more than VATI. None the less I also enjoyed having another source of questions and I like the way VATI breaks down each section based on each area of the NCLEX. Definitely helped me see my weak areas and improve on them.
edited by on 6/21/2017

Thank you! Good luck

6/22/2017 12:30:19 PM
Thanks same to you!

7/1/2017 10:57:55 PM
virtual ati is no help when it comes to nclex. ATI is simply remembering answers and not critically thinking. took nclex and passed in 80 questions and can say ati was no help at all. only use ati to study for comp predicator. i got a 84% on ati 2016 test, but that is irrelevant when it comes to nclex. use uworld and make sure to go with your first guess and not overthink any of the question, because then you start to add irrelevant information and will get to the wrong answer.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK