Took Boards on 06/20/2017

6/22/2017 10:55:35 AM
I had access to VATI, Kaplan and UWORLD. I did ATI throughout my last semester of school and passed the exit exam (got my green light) so i wasn't required to do VATI but it was still available to me. I decided not to use VATI, instead I focused on UWorld and on Kaplan, however after about 4 days on Kaplan it became too much for me and I decided just to stick with UWorld, I did about 150q a day under the untamed tutor option. I read most of the rationals (always for questions I would get wrong) and did both of the simulation tests available to us. I landed in the 78th percentile both times and it made me feel better going into the actual NCLEX. I made sure to get through ALL the questions before taking the NCLEX, the day before I did not study- apparently we aren't supposed to. The day of the exam I was supper anxious, the exam shut off at number 90 and my last question was supper easy so I assumed I failed because they say if the last question is easy its not a good sign. However- the next day I found out I passed. I am now a RN! I would tell everyone to stick with UWorld, I was so used to NCLEX style questions that it helped my anxiety and I felt more confident while I answered the questions.
edited by on 6/22/2017

6/22/2017 3:50:32 PM
Good job! I love to see good news. haha i think people have a lot of different opinions about this test such as if your last question is easy you failed which is not necessary true. Im super nervous. I have only been studying for 3 weeks and have done about 800 world questions. Would you say its similar to world. Did you come across any similar questions?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK