My big day is tomrrow

7/23/2017 11:15:05 AM
Morning guys!, So finally it's here i take my exam tomorrow. Please remember me in ur prayers .I believe i have prepared well. Finished the bank with a 54% , Went through my rationales, did nearly all the ones I missed. Listened to mark klemic audio. am not about the percentage right now. My head is so full now, I just want to pour all out tomorrow . I am so ready to beat the " BEAST". .
Pls send me some good vibes!!

7/23/2017 11:36:05 AM
good luck!! please let me know how it goes. my big day is at the end of the week. My score is a 56% and I'm listening to mark

7/23/2017 11:42:03 AM
ukit638534 wrote:
good luck!! please let me know how it goes. my big day is at the end of the week. My score is a 56% and I'm listening to mark

I will definitely. Thanks so much ! I am going in there with a positive mind, lots of prayers.
Will kp u posted.

7/23/2017 2:32:06 PM
adzo976558 wrote:
Morning guys!, So finally it's here i take my exam tomorrow. Please remember me in ur prayers .I believe i have prepared well. Finished the bank with a 54% , Went through my rationales, did nearly all the ones I missed. Listened to mark klemic audio. am not about the percentage right now. My head is so full now, I just want to pour all out tomorrow . I am so ready to beat the " BEAST". .

how do you get the audio ?

7/23/2017 3:06:16 PM
The audio/lecture was given to me by my friend. Send me ur email and I will forward to u .
Mark is awesome!!

7/23/2017 8:18:14 PM
adzo976558 wrote:
The audio/lecture was given to me by my friend. Send me ur email and I will forward to u .
Mark is awesome!!

Good luck on your exam tomorrow, you got this. I am sending prayers up for you. I would also like the audio to be emailed to me if you don't mind. My email address is myjones_69@yahoo. Thank you so much.

7/23/2017 9:34:58 PM
You can do this!!! My test is on tuesday. I will keep you in my prayers. keep us posted.

7/23/2017 9:43:00 PM
adzo976558 wrote:
Mark is awesome!!

Thank you very much . I PM you with my email , thank you very much

7/24/2017 3:30:09 PM
So proud of you. You've reached the end of the rainbow!!! I plan on being there July 31!! CAN'T WAIT.
What audio files are you listening - if you or anyone who has them, can you also share them with me?

[email protected]

edited by on 7/24/2017
edited by on 7/24/2017
edited by on 7/24/2017

7/24/2017 7:55:48 PM
Hello guyz, here is my update. So I took my exam today, not feeling good at all, ran out of time, went to the bathroom twice, didnt know my time was running , I thought the computer will give u break and not time you, Alas I was wrong. I took 3 breaks, the last one I went to cry, but by the time I got back at 240 question , It says my time was up, how? The lady said my time was running during break. I did the pop pvt and it allow me to register, I just cancelled it. uwould did not help me at all, maybe only like 2 similar stuffs. my exam was all about basics, some medications that I have never heard, uwould only prepare me with hard questions, but not easy basic ones. I had about 50 sata, simply stuffs that is unbelievable, then I will know like 3 options and would not be sure of another one, that was how most of my sata was.

I don't know what else to styudy or where to start. I have been crying, but just had the courage to write you guysz. my advice . Learn and know your basics.

7/24/2017 9:22:49 PM
adzo976558 wrote:
Mark is awesome!!

Hi, Im preparing for the Nclex also, and saw your message. Would you please send me the audio also? Please, my email is [email protected]

Thank you so much!
God bless you

7/24/2017 10:03:46 PM
OK. I Will send to you tomorrow.

7/24/2017 11:10:11 PM
adzo976558 wrote:
Mark is awesome!!

Good day, Can you please forward me the audio file please. Thank you
[email protected]

7/24/2017 11:16:24 PM
adzo976558 wrote:
Hello guyz, here is my update. So I took my exam today, not feeling good at all, ran out of time, went to the bathroom twice, didnt know my time was running , I thought the computer will give u break and not time you, Alas I was wrong. I took 3 breaks, the last one I went to cry, but by the time I got back at 240 question , It says my time was up, how? The lady said my time was running during break. I did the pop pvt and it allow me to register, I just cancelled it. uwould did not help me at all, maybe only like 2 similar stuffs. my exam was all about basics, some medications that I have never heard, uwould only prepare me with hard questions, but not easy basic ones. I had about 50 sata, simply stuffs that is unbelievable, then I will know like 3 options and would not be sure of another one, that was how most of my sata was.

I don't know what else to styudy or where to start. I have been crying, but just had the courage to write you guysz. my advice . Learn and know your basics.

Im sorry to hear on how your exam went. I took mine 4 times. There were a few tht I went upto 240 and a few that stopped at 75. I feel your pain.

If you got the popup that means means you have to take the exam again.

Do not lose hope. Keep trying. Its ok to cry.
Its discouraging. But we must do this! We came this far.

Listen to his Marks audio over and over again.

When you get a chance can you please send me his audio file.

Thank you

[email protected]

7/25/2017 1:48:33 AM
Hi
Can you please send me audio lectures?
[email protected]
Thank you!!

7/25/2017 8:53:41 AM
adzo976558 wrote:

7/25/2017 10:15:56 AM
Morning Guysz, something unbelievable happened yesterday, when I did the "Pvt" I didn't complete the steps, hmmm. My friend asked me to complete the whole steps and click submit. And when I did, I got the good pop up."This candidate already has a result that is on hold, another registration cannot be made at this time" what?? What?.. since yesterday I haven't been able to sleep well. Hmm could it be that I have passed??? .
I am keeping my fingers crossed and will let you know tomorrow.
I will send the audio lecture to y'all today.
Thanks!!! STILL IN SHOCK THOUGH. LETSZ SEE !!

7/25/2017 3:07:20 PM
acga544999 wrote:
adzo976558 wrote:

Im sorry to hear on how your exam went. I took mine 4 times. There were a few tht I went upto 240 and a few that stopped at 75. I feel your pain.

If you got the popup that means means you have to take the exam again.

Do not lose hope. Keep trying. Its ok to cry.
Its discouraging. But we must do this! We came this far.

Listen to his Marks audio over and over again.

When you get a chance can you please send me his audio file.

Thank you

[email protected]

Thanks, I sent the lectures.
gud luck

7/25/2017 3:11:24 PM
Hello guys,
I sent the lectures/ audio not too long to each email dropped here and in my inbox
pls let me know if u did not get them.

Gud luck!

7/25/2017 3:49:24 PM
Unbeleivable1!1111!!1!!!. I passsssssssssssssssssssssed!!!OMG! ITS A LIE... PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED. THANK YOU GOD

7/25/2017 6:33:47 PM
adzo976558 wrote:
Unbeleivable1!1111!!1!!!. I passsssssssssssssssssssssed!!!OMG! ITS A LIE... PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED. THANK YOU GOD

Congratulations!!! God is AWESOME!!!
I sent my email in a previous thread but didnt receive the audio, can you please resend [email protected]

7/25/2017 7:30:31 PM
adzo976558 wrote:
Morning Guysz, something unbelievable happened yesterday, when I did the "Pvt" I didn't complete the steps, hmmm. My friend asked me to complete the whole steps and click submit. And when I did, I got the good pop up."This candidate already has a result that is on hold, another registration cannot be made at this time" what?? What?.. since yesterday I haven't been able to sleep well. Hmm could it be that I have passed??? .

7/25/2017 7:32:47 PM
mnnc203699 wrote:
adzo976558 wrote:

Congratulations!!!! God is so good

7/25/2017 10:55:00 PM
adzo976558 wrote:

Congratulations!!! You did it!!
I saw your post about the audio is it possible you can send it to me also.

[email protected]

Thank you and Congratulations again!

7/25/2017 11:05:34 PM
adzo976558 wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS! God is Good.
I am truly happy for you, im set to do mine next week. Im wondering if you could also forwards the lectures/audio to this email: [email protected]

You are now a registered nurse, this is awesome.

pages: 1 2 3

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK