Pearsontrick got the good popop 2hrs later changed

8/15/2017 4:32:58 PM
Please help freaking out!! did the pearson trick and got the good pop op but when i checked 2hrs later it says test on hold cannot register at this time it didn't want to charge me but now m scared that I did not pass and the wait time is killing me the computer stopped at 78q

8/15/2017 10:24:15 PM
why dont u just put the wrong expiration date or use an empty card if youre worried about it charging your card? Maybe u can check.

8/16/2017 10:11:31 PM
I used a valid credit card with enough funds n clicked submit but it would not charge me at first it said you are register another registration cannot be made but I got anxious n checked again after 2hrs and it said on hold cannnot register but my anxiety got the best of me so I kept checking so I did it again at night time at the 8th try it took my money I know I was obsessing over it!! Shouldn't have done it have been crying all day this sucks I probably failed!!! I was so happy to get the good pop up hoping the trick doesn't work because it makes no sense that all those times it gave me the good pop up than it charged me crossing my fingers that there was a glitch in the system.

8/16/2017 11:36:38 PM
I did the trick, and I got the message of cannot register which my classmates said is the good one. Then I checked again this morning and got the same answer. I was told to check tomorrow on BREEZE and see what happens. I am very nervous because I got a lot of challenging questions (prioritization) and a lot of select all that apply! It stopped at question 89. My heart was pounding so hard! I don't know if I pass or not!
I know how you feel. I am in the same boat.

8/17/2017 12:28:43 PM
Took my on 8/16 as well. stopped at 75 questions. attempt to do the pearson trick with the wrong exp date, got nervous when it said invalid cv code and stopped.
I totally understand how you both feel. Praying to God for the best.

8/17/2017 5:29:59 PM
iqnr842551 wrote:
I did the trick, and I got the message of cannot register which my classmates said is the good one. Then I checked again this morning and got the same answer. I was told to check tomorrow on BREEZE and see what happens. I am very nervous because I got a lot of challenging questions (prioritization) and a lot of select all that apply! It stopped at question 89. My heart was pounding so hard! I don't know if I pass or not!
I know how you feel. I am in the same boat.

Did you check BREEZE? if you so, any good news?

8/17/2017 9:47:59 PM
Took mine on 8/15 and very next day got email from BON with my license number. I heard that pvt doesn't work any longer. Just an FYI. Maybe it does though and I just heard wrong. Also wanted to say, I only used uworld to prepare for test. It really was a huge help

8/17/2017 10:31:31 PM
yoip402028 wrote:
Took mine on 8/15 and very next day got email from BON with my license number. I heard that pvt doesn't work any longer. Just an FYI. Maybe it does though and I just heard wrong. Also wanted to say, I only used uworld to prepare for test. It really was a huge help

congrats RN!!!! Which state emailed you your license number?

8/18/2017 10:58:31 AM
Congratulations to you guys!

8/18/2017 11:24:31 PM
Did you pass?
edited by on 8/18/2017

8/19/2017 9:55:54 PM
I took mine Friday and after 142 questions and 4 hrs and 20 mins later it shut off😣 I was super nervous and scared and I tried the Pearson trick 30 mins later cuz I was havin a panic attack! And it said my results were on hold, what does that mean anyone? I was wearin a religious bracelet and they didn't make me take it off but they said they hav to report it because it's policy but it's not a big deal,, I wonder if that's the reason for the hold....I'm super nervous! I hope I pass...I keep checkin and I'm gettin the same message! Hopefully I passed🙏🏼🙏🏼
edited by on 8/19/2017

8/24/2017 5:27:01 AM
PVT STILL WORKS, TRIED IT TO MYSELF AND MY FRIENDS. SO FAR, THE ACCURACY OF THE TRICK IS 100%.

9/1/2017 9:56:27 AM
gtyr762678 wrote:
I used a valid credit card with enough funds n clicked submit but it would not charge me at first it said you are register another registration cannot be made but I got anxious n checked again after 2hrs and it said on hold cannnot register but my anxiety got the best of me so I kept checking so I did it again at night time at the 8th try it took my money I know I was obsessing over it!! Shouldn't have done it have been crying all day this sucks I probably failed!!! I was so happy to get the good pop up hoping the trick doesn't work because it makes no sense that all those times it gave me the good pop up than it charged me crossing my fingers that there was a glitch in the system.

you got the good popup initially then the registration system took your money? What was the result of your exam?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK