Anxiety problem!

8/18/2017 11:32:30 PM
Hey guys! I used to go to the restroom when I am in so much stress, especially during exams. How many times am I allowed to take a break?

8/19/2017 2:13:38 PM
Here in TX you can take as many breaks as you want.

8/19/2017 6:27:18 PM
You can take as many breaks as you can but your clock is running the whole time. You can't pause time to go to the bathroom. I have the same problem.

8/20/2017 9:29:18 AM
I get bored sitting at the computer too long. My strategy is to a block of questions and take a bathroom break. During my exam (2 days ago) I took a break about every 45 minutes. The attendants were very nice about it.

8/3/2023 2:52:37 AM
I agree, anxiety is indeed a real issue that needs to be addressed as quickly as possible. And so here you will find a quality THC distillate at a very affordable price to effectively combat anxiety. You can visit the site to learn more about how THC distillate works to improve mental health. I am confident that this product will make life easier for many people suffering from anxiety.

10/3/2023 6:08:06 AM
Thank you!

11/28/2023 9:38:15 AM
Slow Mo: THC Chocolate Bars – Elevate Your Senses, Indulge in Bliss! Unleash the power of pleasure with Slow Mo's THC Chocolate Bars. Immerse yourself in a symphony of flavors as rich, velvety chocolate meets the unparalleled essence of THC. Crafted for those who seek indulgence and elevation in every bite, our THC-infused chocolate bars offer a journey into a world of heightened senses and pure bliss. https://www.shroomsdirect.io/product/slow-mo-thc-chocolate-bars/ Each square is a celebration of exquisite taste and a carefully dosed THC experience. Slow Mo invites you to savor the moment, one delicious bite at a time. Elevate your senses, embrace the euphoria, and treat yourself to the extraordinary with Slow Mo: THC Chocolate Bars

4/25/2024 6:16:40 PM
I find taking short breaks super helpful. I think it's more about quality over quantity, you know? Just taking the time you need to recalibrate and then diving back in.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK