Scores my classmates and I had to pass in 75

8/21/2017 3:01:35 PM
Hey all,

Three of my classmates and I passed the NCLEX in 75 (1st try) on July 2017.

Initially one of my classmates and I were averaging: 48-55% on the practice tests (we started two weeks before our NCLEX date) and we got a 55% on the first exam. Two days before the NCLEX, my classmate and I were averaging 50-62% on practice tests and got a 69% on exam 2.

Two of my other classmates (who passed in 75) averaged lower scores. They averaged 45-60% on the practice tests (rarely scored 60% and above) the day before the NCLEX and they scored low 50s on exam 1 and high 50s, low 60s on exam 2.

I am in the San Diego county and got my results in about 48 hrs. If you take the NCLEX Thursday or Friday the results will take a little longer because the board does not process your results on the weekend (ie if you take it Friday, you will get your results in 48 hrs the following Monday (depending on your county).

I would suggest being knowledgeable in all the subjects, particularly the ones you are weak in. Like take focused tests on a topic you hate. I got the most questions on my weakest subject and my classmates got a lot of questions on topics they don't like as well.

Lastly, take those 75 question tests seriously because they are pretty good predictors. I initially took Hurst and I have to say that Uworld was wayyy better than Hurst.

I just wrote this because I had trouble finding what people who passed NCLEX averaged while I was studying and I probably won't log on again. So please don't ask me questions because I won't respond.

Good luck!

8/22/2017 3:29:57 AM
Hi! Congratulations on passing the exam! I also want to thank you for sharing this information.

I just wanted to ask how you got your results? Was it by checking the Breeze site? or did you get an email or letter? Also, did you try the PVT? If so, did you get a good or bad pop up? I took my exam for California as well and am not quite sure how long to wait for official results.

8/30/2017 7:16:39 PM
hmrh639023 wrote:
Hey all,

Three of my classmates and I passed the NCLEX in 75 (1st try) on July 2017.

Initially one of my classmates and I were averaging: 48-55% on the practice tests (we started two weeks before our NCLEX date) and we got a 55% on the first exam. Two days before the NCLEX, my classmate and I were averaging 50-62% on practice tests and got a 69% on exam 2.

Two of my other classmates (who passed in 75) averaged lower scores. They averaged 45-60% on the practice tests (rarely scored 60% and above) the day before the NCLEX and they scored low 50s on exam 1 and high 50s, low 60s on exam 2.

I am in the San Diego county and got my results in about 48 hrs. If you take the NCLEX Thursday or Friday the results will take a little longer because the board does not process your results on the weekend (ie if you take it Friday, you will get your results in 48 hrs the following Monday (depending on your county).

I would suggest being knowledgeable in all the subjects, particularly the ones you are weak in. Like take focused tests on a topic you hate. I got the most questions on my weakest subject and my classmates got a lot of questions on topics they don't like as well.

Lastly, take those 75 question tests seriously because they are pretty good predictors. I initially took Hurst and I have to say that Uworld was wayyy better than Hurst.

I just wrote this because I had trouble finding what people who passed NCLEX averaged while I was studying and I probably won't log on again. So please don't ask me questions because I won't respond.

Good luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK