UWorld - Passed NCLEX-RN 76 Questions

8/21/2017 6:15:59 PM
I used Hurst Review and ATI to study for boards right after graduation. I took the exam and did not pass. The day I paid for my Pearson-Vue Quick Results to assure myself I had failed I also paid for UWorld. I did sets of 75 questions at least 4 times a week between then and my second test date. I passed the second time with 76 questions! WOOHOO UWORLD! I contribute the first attempt to overwhelming anxiety. The second time I knew what to expect and it just felt like I was sitting down to my computer with UWorld in front of me completing a practice test. It was like night and day. The test was in blue and white, the "NEXT" button was in the lower right hand corner of the screen, the questions were set up the same, and I even recognized the majority of the material covered as similar to my practice questions. Thank you a million times over UWorld!

8/21/2017 8:18:12 PM
mcho756009 wrote:
I used Hurst Review and ATI to study for boards right after graduation. I took the exam and did not pass. The day I paid for my Pearson-Vue Quick Results to assure myself I had failed I also paid for UWorld. I did sets of 75 questions at least 4 times a week between then and my second test date. I passed the second time with 76 questions! WOOHOO UWORLD! I contribute the first attempt to overwhelming anxiety. The second time I knew what to expect and it just felt like I was sitting down to my computer with UWorld in front of me completing a practice test. It was like night and day. The test was in blue and white, the "NEXT" button was in the lower right hand corner of the screen, the questions were set up the same, and I even recognized the majority of the material covered as similar to my practice questions. Thank you a million times over UWorld!

Congrats on passing! I also didn't pass the first time because of that anxiety (at least that's what I'm believing it is). How long did you wait until you took it the second time?

8/21/2017 8:51:50 PM
yair685822 wrote:
mcho756009 wrote:

Congrats on passing! I also didn't pass the first time because of that anxiety (at least that's what I'm believing it is). How long did you wait until you took it the second time?

Thank you! I took it as soon as my state nursing board sent my att. Which took even longer than the first time for some strange reason.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK