Passed with 75 questions. Review Fundamentals

9/16/2017 12:08:32 PM
Wanted to share, because I read so many forums before taking my NCLEX. UWorld is great! It prepares you for all of the delegation, prioritization & SATA questions >> My friend gave me her login to look at Kaplan -- terrible rationals & crazy small print<<
I did all of the questions in Uworld and then reviewed all of the ones that I flagged & got wrong. I spent 5 weeks doing just questions. Everyday I would do 3 tests of 75 questions each. At the nclex, I took 2 hours to do my 75 questions. It didn't phase me because I had practiced so many tests. One thing I wish I had done before sitting for the nclex was review the basics. Uworld preps you for all of the more difficult answers, but not the basics. Nclex gave me some very simple questions that I struggled to remember.
I only had 1 math question, 2 drag and pulls and about 12-15 SATA.
The take away that I wanted to share.... practice questions from another source on just fundamentals. The stuff you learn in block 1 of nursing school. I think I missed more of the fundamentals then the critical thinking ones. Good luck!!

9/25/2017 4:32:12 PM
thanks for the tips

9/25/2017 4:32:18 PM
thanks for the tips

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK