Passed using UWORLD

9/20/2017 8:39:11 AM
I usually dont do reviews but uworld is a must due to I was one of those nclex reviewers who was on a panic mode at one point searching for possibilities and doubts prior to my test so im hoping my review will help others. I graduated more than 6 years ago so all my knowledge in nursing was hidden somewhere in my brain to where I couldn`t locate prior to my review so my friend told me about UWorld and so I subscribed for 3 months. With that 3 months I just did about 10-30 questions a day. I was getting low % but I didnt care I read all the rationale. I took about 3 weeks off because I got so busy , then went back after that. I was able to finish all in 3 months but I wasnt able to redo all the wrong questions, 2 weeks before expires , I did the first test and it was boarder line ( which I expected) then the 2nd test was the day it expired , it says high. I know in my mind, I wasnt ready yet because I didnt finished all my incorrect questions so I subscribed for another 2 months. This time , I did about 50-100 questions a day( I read all the rationale and understood why it is wrong ) It can be boring though. Sometimes, I get bored too but I was amazed that some of the questions even though I was wrong the 2nd time , I was still wrong the 3rd time lol. Anyways, I did started on the La Charity too which I finished it and so with the Lippincott Alternate ( which I didnt finished) I felt like it was a lot harder and sometimes contradicts what I thought I have read on Uworld but I guess it was just me. On my last month of uworld , I was still kinda scared of SATA questions so I marked most of them that Ive encountered then answered them everyday until the day it expired and that made me really comfortable to SATA questions. On the day of my test, I had 112 questions and 27 SATA . no computations or toddler questions. I was so surprised that I enjoyed SATA more than the prioritization questions. It seemed to me then that priorization is a lot harder than SATA. I had some about 3 medications that Ive never encountered and if I did I didnt remember, so I just guessed with the best of my ability and after long sleepless nights and stress and nervousness, I saw my name on the license lookup.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK