I ran out of time and got a CC declined pop up

9/20/2017 8:41:33 AM
Hello everyone. I took my NCLEX on yesterday and I ran out of time. I got to question 237 and when I tried to do the PVT trick, it declined my card. But I also read online that is still possible that a person could have even if and the card was declined due to running out of time. I need some advice. what are your thoughts and I need help.

9/23/2017 4:36:31 PM
nnpm735386 wrote:
Hello everyone. I took my NCLEX on yesterday and I ran out of time. I got to question 237 and when I tried to do the PVT trick, it declined my card. But I also read online that is still possible that a person could have even if and the card was declined due to running out of time. I need some advice. what are your thoughts and I need help.

9/23/2017 4:37:36 PM
Hey, did you pass?

9/23/2017 4:38:05 PM
nnpm735386 wrote:

9/23/2017 4:39:09 PM
[quote=ksou700620] Hey, did you pass? I don't really know much about it.

9/24/2017 10:08:19 AM
I did the trick yesterday a week after my test and went to Credit card declined. Then i received the result in the mail saying i did not pass the exam. So i think the trick is reliable. Just wait for the letter that they will send you and let us know.

9/24/2017 11:08:02 AM
I failed. I’m trying to figure out where to go from here. Being feeling really down about it. Maybe I didn’t study hard enough or did study they right way. Any advice anyone?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK