Believe with UWorld

10/7/2017 7:26:55 AM
Hi Good Day! I would like to share the best experience i ever had in my life. I passed the uWorld at 175 questions last October 4,2017. The questions in the exam were so similar as well as the format in uWorld which includes prioritization, delegations etc. I strongly advise this app. I passed on my first attempt. Its worth it. It gives the comprehensive straight to the point rationale. I advise the 3 months purchase as 6 months is so long for 1900 questions unless you wanted a very long preparations. Assessment of Uworld is perfect it says very high chance of passing at 60%. I took exam did the pearson vue trick right away and says "im currently registered and cannot make new registration at this time. Checked pearson vue within 48 hours. And result is positive! Checked board of nursing site and guesswhat? Its pAssed!!

10/7/2017 12:12:13 PM
Congrats! Is the level of difficulty are the same? which is much harder?

10/7/2017 7:45:17 PM
psoi430841 wrote:
Hi Good Day! I would like to share the best experience i ever had in my life. I passed the uWorld at 175 questions last October 4,2017. The questions in the exam were so similar as well as the format in uWorld which includes prioritization, delegations etc. I strongly advise this app. I passed on my first attempt. Its worth it. It gives the comprehensive straight to the point rationale. I advise the 3 months purchase as 6 months is so long for 1900 questions unless you wanted a very long preparations. Assessment of Uworld is perfect it says very high chance of passing at 60%. I took exam did the pearson vue trick right away and says "im currently registered and cannot make new registration at this time. Checked pearson vue within 48 hours. And result is positive! Checked board of nursing site and guesswhat? Its pAssed!!

Did you pay attention to your scores? and if you were, what were you averaging on quizzes before taking the nclex? I take my nclex next Friday and I just want to make sure im fully prepared! the anxiety is setting in. xxx

10/7/2017 9:31:29 PM
The exam for me i can say the first questions were so easy but as i go along its getting harder and harder which I believe they said its a computer adaptive system so if you are able to answer the questions and its correct the next question will be harder and harder. I advise not for you to take nclex exam if your score in uworld is 40% below because believe with me it is as exactly similar with uWorld!

10/7/2017 9:37:13 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:
Did you pay attention to your scores? and if you were, what were you averaging on quizzes before taking the nclex? I take my nclex next Friday and I just want to make sure im fully prepared! the anxiety is setting in. xxx

Yes i paid attention with my scores at the beginning after purchasing uWorld I only got 40% which i feel its fine i also got 32%. But then as you are getting along with questjons and rationale you are starting to have more knowledge and idea of what and how the tactics and strategies of attacking the questions. No regrets! The week before my exam i have done an assessment which uWorld advise to do final assessment 2 weeks before exam. And i got 60% says very high chance of passing!

10/7/2017 10:15:48 PM
psoi430841 wrote:
The exam for me i can say the first questions were so easy but as i go along its getting harder and harder which I believe they said its a computer adaptive system so if you are able to answer the questions and its correct the next question will be harder and harder. I advise not for you to take nclex exam if your score in uworld is 40% below because believe with me it is as exactly similar with uWorld!

Just to make sure im not confused... When you say don't take it with a score of 40% are you talking about the score on one of the 2 assessments? The ones where it gives you your probability? Or are you talking about just general quiz questions?

10/10/2017 9:50:30 AM
Don't pay attention to the scores. Understand the rationales of why you failed a question and also the strategies and what answers to look out for. I was averaging 57% in my scores and had "a very high chance of passing" in my two assessments. I passed my NCLEX in 75 questions. I read rationales and they were key for me. Not the average scores.

10/10/2017 6:31:59 PM
psoi430841 wrote:

Congrats to you!!! I took it on October 5th, and still no result. Quick result says, its not available. I was so confident with UWorld. I had 75 questions. I thought , surely I passed. But I guess the number of questions doesn't matter. I am thinking it's bad news, since they don't have any results yet. All my classmates who have taken it and passed found out within 2 days. I also searched my name, but nothing is there. I am so frustrated, angry and depressed at the same time. Studying for this NCLEX with a 1 year old has been a struggle itself. I tried to do the PVT, my CC got charged which is another sign. Also someone I know who didn't pass, didn't see anything on the website. But a week later , she got a letter from the board, saying that she didn't pass. At this point I think i should start studying again.
edited by on 10/10/2017

10/12/2017 11:01:56 AM
psoi430841 wrote:

i took the nclex last oct 8 and i passed! both my assessments where borderline and the total percentage of my qbank was only 50%. just read and understand each rationale.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK