Trust me, UWORLD in the only thing you need

10/16/2017 10:36:24 AM
SO HAPPY TO SAY I PASSED THE NCLEX!!! Not only did i pass but i passed in 75 questions. This was my 3rd time taking the NCLEX. I really wish i would have found this program sooner! Before using Uworld, i tried kaplan and Hurst. I only studied UWORLD questions for 2 weeks because a friend recommended it to me. I was determined to finish every question so I did 200-250 questions a day. I quit my job and studied these questions for 10-12 hours a day (SERIOUSLY). I didn't take any notes or make any flashcards. I completed every question and read every rationales in 2 weeks. Even if i got the question right, I read every part of the rationale because it has important additional info on the topic. I ended with a 59% on the question bank and a 88% and 86% on the assessments which was considered "very high chance of passing". I credit my success to hard work, my local library, and Monster energy drinks haha.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK