Lucky number 8. Stop at 88

10/16/2017 10:49:22 AM
Last Feb 23,2017 I took my NCLEX exam and failed. During that time my preparation was so short and never have focused on my studies. After I knew that I did not pass, I decided to study again and focus. I purchase UWorld for 4 months. Everyday I answer 75 questions and write the rationale that I got wrong. For 4 months the concept was already familiarize along the way. Last October 12, I took my second examination. I stopped at 88 and answered the research questions with the time remaining of 4:15. I cried after I took the test because I feel that I will fail. I just can't believe that I stopped at that number taking only 1 hr and 45 mins. it was really fast to think that it includes answering the research question. Uworld really helped me a lot how to answer questions really well, the test taking strategies and the explaination behind the concept. Indeed I am already a USRN. All sacrifices really paid off for 8 months of review, I got this!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK