IF I CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU!!!

10/19/2017 8:09:58 AM
Here is my story:
Graduated from BNS program 19 years ago
Started a family with kids, and jobs
Failed NCLEX-RN 9 times ( took and skipped a few years then again and again within 19 yrs.)
2017: kids are going to college, quit current job (thanks to my husband for supporting me), focus on NCLEX
JUNE 2017: took NCLEX and failed with 240 questions (running out of time)
Oct 17, 2017: another try and PASS with 209 questions
MY ADVISES: DO NOT GIVE UP, BE CONFIDENT, BE POSITIVE
Study strategies: MUST KNOW YOUR CONTENTS INSIDE OUT ( using Saunders)
UWORLD
LACHARITY
NCLEX-mastery
QUIZLET
YOUTUBE
KHAN ACADEMY
Most important: know how to prioritize your answer choices (eliminate the wrong one first, then determine between 2 very close choices)
READ THE QUESTIONS AND CHOICES CAREFULLY....DO NOT RUSH, YOU MIGHT MISS OUT IMPORTANT CLUE
*** The answer choices are sometimes critically difficult to determine, use your critical thinking skill.
I always thought about safety when I picked out the answer choices******
PLEASE PRAY BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR EXAM
Hope this help!

10/19/2017 10:27:53 AM
Thanks for tips and congrats! Is Uworld question difficult than nclex? or the other way around?

10/19/2017 11:16:39 AM
They are very close. Uworld’s question are more lengthy. You MUST use prioritization to answer your choices for nclex. Practice Lacharity also helpful.

10/22/2017 10:50:22 PM
Congratulations. You rock 💪🏾💪🏾. I was out of school for 5yrs n took NCLEX 3x n failed . Just like you I started a family got married n forgot about it. One day decided to pick back up where I left off n studied for 6 months using remar review n uworld n passed on my 4th attempt oct 3 2017. Prayer works..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK